The sexual orientation or proclivity of anyone pictured here is neither expressed nor implied by the inclusion of images within this blog. This blog is for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is recommended for more mature audiences only.
Please note: unless specifically stated and labeled, these pictures are NOT my photographs - only ones I have found on the internet fitting the theme of the blog.

Friday, September 28, 2012

All But Abandoned....

Sorry folks... as you've noticed, I have pretty much abandoned this blog - it's just too much for me to keep up with these days on any sort of regular schedule - and one post per month doesn't quite cut it.

I AM NOT LEAVING HERE


I just wanted to state for a fact that it will be few and far between when I post, so just check your feed every so often or whatever. I'm kind of making it an official statement.


Cheers for now.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have enjoyed your posts for a long time. Glad to hear you are still up and about. Hang in there bud, and happy to hear from you whenever you are able. Take care.

Anonymous said...

No worries. Post as you can and enjoy. We'll enjoy as you post